Monday, November 19, 2007

Giving Thanks

Each year during the holiday Thanksgiving season, I think about all the things that I am thankful for...as I am sure everyone else does. In addition to being thankful for my wife, I also give thanks for family (immediate & extended) and friends. When you marry, you marry your spouse and marry into a new family and a new network of friends. I feel that I must be thankful for the healthy friendships that my wife has maintained that I am now a part of. These are relationships that have help to make my wife the person she is today and the person she is to me. Without her family and friends (old and new), I would not have the woman that I am married to. On the reverse side, I thank all of my family and friends (old and new) for helping, coaching, and encouraging me to be the man and husband I am today.


As you sit at that dinner table to dig in to all that food on Thanksgiving Day, be sure to give thanks to all who have made an impact on your life...and then enjoy some football :)


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


Be blessed and talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found this blog. I need a way to vent.

A week before Thanksgiving I found out that my husband was unfaithful. He slept with a woman without protection and at this point I don't know if I can stay in this marriage.....

He admitted it after I confronted him so this is not just an assumption. I don't know what to do...